Distinguishing features of Farmtrac agricultural tractors
- 4-cylinder Fuel-efficient Turbocharged engine
- Inline Fuel Injection Pump
- Power Steering
- Double Clutch
- Dry Air Cleaner with clogging sensor
- Epicyclic Gear Reduction
- Powerful Hydraulic Lift – 1,800 kg
- Multi-speed 540 PTO
- Adjustable Front Axle
- Projector Front Lamps
- Effortless single-piece bonnet
- Independent clutch for PTO
Facts About Our Partner – Escorts Agri Machinery
- Escorts Agri Machinery is amongst the top ten (10) tractor manufacturers in the world
- More than 2 million tractors have been rolled out since its inception in 1965
- Escorts Agri Machinery entered into a Joint Venture with Ford Motor Company in 1969 and manufactured Ford tractors in India from 1971 to 1996
- Farmtrac agricultural tractors were designed and engineered based on the Ford tractors, which were manufactured by Escorts during this period
- Escorts is the only Indian tractor manufacturer, manufacturing tractors in Europe – Farmtrac agricultural tractors Europe
- Escorts Training & Development Centre in Bangalore, India, provides training to farmers, employees, dealers, salesmen, and parts and service personnel
- Farmtrac agricultural tractors are manufactured in a wide range of Horse Power ranging from 37HP to 110HP, all of which carries the ‘Ford’ legacy.
- Escorts is not just a tractor manufacturer, but a complete farm solutions provider, with matching implements, advising on better field operations and increases in yield and quality
African Footprints for Farmtrac Agricultural Tractors
- Escorts won Indian tractor industries largest ever order for tractors. Valued at US $ 40 million, Escorts was chosen to supply 1,430 units of its premium range of powerful Farmtrac agricultural tractors to Tanzania which was implementing a national “Food Sufficiency Program”
- Escorts supplied 750 units of tractors & implements to Republic of Benin.
- Escorts supplied over 700 tractors in a single order to Burkina Faso, the highest number of tractors from India by any exporter .
- Escorts has been the only tractor company to supply 400 units of tractors & implements to Madagascar.
- Escorts supplied 1,000 tractors to Nigeria during 2013-14
- Apart from the above, Escorts has also supplied Farmtrac agricultural tractors to Ghana, Senegal, Ivory Coast, South Africa, Kenya, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Togo, Tunisia and Angola