For a large landscape farm, you don’t want to start sowing your seed manually. A seed planter is farm equipment attached to the back of a tractor, which helps to sow seeds in a proper row and spread them evenly. It makes a hole in the ground, lays the seed, and covers it with the soil.
Seed planter is a farm tool that makes farmers work faster and easier. You no longer need to make holes in soil manually and drop seeds in one after the other. If you are a seed farmer, getting a seed planter is as important as every other piece of farming equipment you use.
Benefits of a Seed planter
Wondering what benefits seed planters will add to your farm? We’ve provided some below.
- Saves time and relief stress: A large-scale farm sowing seed manually is just taking the long way to get a result, if at all it will be a good result. You can get your seed planting done as quickly as possible with a planter.
- Help keeps the farm field row evenly: A manual seed sowing is not always evenly. There is always a row that is off the planting wheel.
- Farm field rows are always neatly done.
- It helps to utilize space.
- Ensures equal distance and proper depth
- Distribution of seeds equal
- High level of accuracy in seed placements
- Fast delivery, you can plant many seeds in a short time compared to planting manually.
- It is cost-effective in the long run as it eliminates the need to employ labour to plant manually.
At Vision Agri, we give you the best agricultural equipment useful for your farm. Seed planter is a farm equipment every farmer must-have, especially if you major most on seed crops.
We have other amazing agriculture equipment, suitable for your budget.
Kindly check our agriculture equipment