If you are reading this article, you are likely planning on getting a tractor in Nigeria. You may have been asking yourself – where should you buy the best tractors from? Don’t worry; we’ll give you some tips on sourcing the best dealer suitable for you. To source for the best tractor dealers in Nigeria, you first need to understand the purpose of why you want to purchase it. A tractor is a complex machine and a huge investment for farmers. You don’t want to invest in such a machine for the wrong purpose. So as long as you can answer this question, all your worries are almost solved.
How To know the best Tractor Dealers In Nigeria To Purchase
We will be giving you tips to differentiate the right tractor dealers from the wrong tractor dealers.
● Bonafide Dealer or not? You will need to find out whether the tractor dealer you are dealing with is the authorized and bonafide dealer of that tractor brand in Nigeria. If not, then you need to find out who the authorized dealer is, in order to get the best service, spare parts and warranty
● Professionalism: As a layman, you might not understand every component of tractors. It would help if you got a competent dealer with skilled staff to explain the types of tractors that align with your purpose. Getting a competent dealer does not only serve good importance now; it will also help you for future purposes when you need to repair or for maintenance.
● Spare Parts stocks: You need to find out whether the tractor dealer you are dealing with has the stock of spare parts on the ground to be able to effectively service and repair the tractor when necessary.
● Skilled technical manpower: You will also need to find out whether the tractor dealer you are dealing with has the skilled technical manpower necessary to be able to provide full backup service and maintenance for the tractor effectively. Prefer tractor dealers who have trained engineers trained in the factory of their principal suppliers
● Customer Reviews: You need to see what their customers are saying about them; this is very important. The reviews of their clients will determine if you will be purchasing from them or not.
● Social Proof: Look out for the legitimacy of a tractor dealer you want to purchase. Check them out on social media. Are they registered dealers? Buying tractors from a trusted dealer will result in you buying the best tractor.
● Price Visibility: You want to get a tractor from a dealer whose price is affordable and within your budget rate
You should determine the dealer you want to purchase with the tips above. Check out our tractor brands and models and their prices and how we fulfil all the above points and qualify as being one of the best tractor dealers in Nigeria to buy tractors from.
Do check out our ‘Farmtrac’ range of tractors which are robust & strong for Nigerian soil conditions, simple to use and easily affordable..!